Tuesday 19 July 2011

Design Practice

I asked my friend to pick a type of character to design
This picture makes the drawing look much worse than it is
But it was my first time drawing a dark gothic type character
so it could have been much worse




















I was having some trouble drawing the arms
because at times it looked too muscly and other times it was too small
in the end i gave up.
I also had problems drawing the head at the angle it is and it doesnt look right
Finally I think the body is too straight and the pose should be more curved.

But at least its a start and I am pushing my creativity by designing things
I havent designed before. I'll be mixing up my blog with the Preston Blair cartooning tutorials
and these kind 0f drawings in my sketchbook with Props and background aswell


No comments:

Post a Comment